Thursday, March 4, 2010

blogging is NOT on my list of things to do.....



I have recently developed a bad habit of buying new baby things online. It is bad. But how can I resist??

Poster for my little man's room - I will need to buy a frame :)






interesting mobile. I hope I like it when it arrives :)


Oh... there is more. and possibly more to come...


Now that we are this much closer to actually buying a house I am getting more and more excited about decorating Vincenzo's room. I can't wait to get in there and set things up!!


I am hoping to be able to post some maternity photos soon.. I will let you know when I get them.


Have a wonderful day!


P






1 comment:

  1. That's going to be a great mobile for him... CONTRAST! Also because of the ones that face down. :) I wish more mobiles where made like that.

    ReplyDelete