Wednesday, February 3, 2010

oh how it aches...

I think little Vinny has found a comfortable sleeping spot deep in the back curve of my rib cage.
At first, I though it was my pillow situation.. I tried to change things and nothing worked. Yesterday, I purchased a fluffy mattress pad to make my mattress a bit more comfy... and I get the same pain this morning. (not to mention, Mario was so comfortable on this new wonder pad that he snored more than EVER!)

He must be hanging out in my rib cage while I am sleeping. That's not to say there is not some appendage playing footsie with my bladder all night as well.

I guess I just have to accept that it is now part of my life.. and it will soon pass when he decides to come out and join us. I can handle that.

Did I mention that my face is getting fatter? Seriously. I looked in the mirror yesterday, only to find that my face was looking rounder. Shit. I am getting fat. Better make some brownies, quick!

I am 31 weeks now. Can you believe it!! I certainly can't. I think about the birth now, and it makes me a little emotional. I am a little scared, but I know that Mario will be there to support and laugh with me. He always makes me laugh. And often, when I am imagining what it will be like, I see us laughing with each other, even though the pain and nastiness of it all. I can't wait to see what he will be like as a father.

P





No comments:

Post a Comment