Monday, February 15, 2010

pissed...

I am so pissed. beyond pissed. I had a Dr. appointment today and the first thing the nurse asks me is, "did you get your 3 hour glucose screening done?" To which I of course say no, seeing as I was told that someone would call me if the levels from the first test were high - and no one called me. I was told that "no news was good news". Apparently no news means no one took the time to call me!!

So now, I have gone a month without knowing that my glucose levels were high enough for them to want me to get the additional 3 hour test done - all while eating whatever I feel like and not really concentrating on a healthy diet at all.

Basically, I could have it and have not properly cared for myself and my baby for over a month. I am so pissed.

Tomorrow, bright and early, I will go get the 3 hour test done and hope to god that they results come back saying I do not have gestational diabetes.

I know that the list of things that could go wrong include some extremes, but even if I do not end up having it, why the F&%$ couldn't someone get it together enough to call me. Maybe I am crazy, but I think that is kind of a big deal.

Pissed.

P


2 comments:

  1. sure is a big deal! They should have let you know, and I pray that you don't have it, it is not easy. But I wouldn't worry too much I'm sure that the baby is fine, I din't find out until 30 weeks. which is later than usual so just be positive and I am sure all will work out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you have the right to be pissed. Having fun drinking the juice again!

    ReplyDelete