Friday, April 9, 2010

here I sit, upon my ball...

It is 8:06 am and I have already downed 2 cookies. Yum.

I woke up way too early this morning. 6 am. Who gets up at 6 am? I had been in and out of sleep since nearly 1 am due to some and cramping, which I hoped, knowing it was false, would last through the morning and turn into something more like, I don't know, maybe actual labor!! I got up with my lovely husband, who does actually have to get up before 6 am every morning for work, to see if they would subside or continue to get stronger.

Of course they went away. And now my hair is too wet to go back to bed. I will surely need a nap later.

I had a little talk with Vincenzo while in the shower this morning. We will have to see if it has done any good.

I have been hanging out on my exercise ball all morning, trying to get some emails out. Trying to pass the time. Rolling back and forth. I read that it can help labor progress in the early stages. Let's hope so. As of now, all it has managed to do is make my lady parts numb and incredibly heavy when I stand up. I am sure you all wanted to know that.

I have a feeling I will probably be going to my Dr. appointment on Monday, even though I swore I would have my baby before then. Let's hope not.

Here's to hoping that my next post is about being in labor!!

P



1 comment:

  1. Good luck sitting on the ball. Someone told me that squats tend to help as well. :) Can't wait for you (and the rest of us) to meet sweet,little Vincenzo.

    ReplyDelete