Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Does anyone have the same problem I have. That one thing you know you shouldn't eat, but can't stop dipping your finger in? So much that you actually have to fill the bowl with water to ruin the chance of possibly getting anymore? So much, that after you actually cook it, you can't imagine eating any of them without vomiting?

brownie mix. I think I actually make it just to eat the dough.

For some reason, this kid just. loves. chocolate. I went to the store today to get milk and came home with chocolate brownie mix, chocolate soy milk and chocolate ice cream. Seriously, this is getting bad. No wonder he doesn't want to come out... he won't get these delicious foods on the outside. I think they will be my last junk food purchases for a while.

As many of you already know, we are STILL WAITING!! This little guy is taking his sweet time. I don't like to think he is overdue... I think it is more of a mistake on our part... we were just early. I will be induced on Friday if he is not here yet, and it is looking more and more like a reality at this point. I am not excited about that, but at least I know that I will be looking into his big eyes at some point this weekend.

Can you believe it! Can't wait to meet him.

P




No comments:

Post a Comment