Monday, November 2, 2009

girl

I had a dream last night that I gave birth, painless birth, to a baby girl!! It was a little odd, seeing as it was painless and she was about the size of a 1 month old... but that is besides the point.

It was a girl!!

And it was not like I just "felt" like or "knew" she was a girl - she was all out girl. I can still see the image in my head, clear as day. They pulled her out and I saw it with my own eyes.

Now, who knows how much of that is actual intuition and how much is clouded by my almost obsessive need for a girl.. I am assuming it is intuition, it must be!

Still waiting to feel that movement in there. I must get back to my mashed potato and cucumber lunch. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. I had a dream that ours was a girl but it was about a year later in life...Point being..I am having a girl! So you never know:) Also I just started feeling her movements this last weekend pretty strong and I am 20 weeks... so soon enough. Just wait, it's amazing yet really wierd:)

    ReplyDelete